Thursday, January 2, 2014

Boys and Silly Thoughts

I've been on Christmas break the last two weeks. Breaks from school mean I stay up until three in the morning every night. During my nightly adventures I watch Netflix and think about past events. Normally not nice ones. Lately I have been a sixteen year old girl and have been thinking about boys. Nice boys, mean boys, all types of boys. 

I have never had a boyfriend or anything even close. This often weighs heavy on my mind because most girls my age have had mutiple boyfriends. I know it's a silly thing to worry about. But I always feel like  I'm going to be one of those crazy cats ladys. 

Examples:

But last night I came to a realization. I decided that it is very silly of me to worry about boys. I prayed about it. I know I need to trust God with everything in life. Including boys. I always feel down about a boy not liking me...... But why? I know God didn't want them in my life for a reason. This year I'm not going to let the boys get me down. I need to be thankful God kept the boys away from me, since boys are gross anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment